Do you have a few hours to devote to your personal development? If so, then you can get some great information about technology topics from experts right from your home or office with REALTOR® Magazine’s free webinar series.
Here’s a list of archived technology webinars from REALTOR® Magazine that you can play back or download for free right now:
- Tablets: The Future of Computing in Real Estate?
- Autos: What’s New and Noteworthy, Plus Buying Tips
- Capture Your Listings Through a Lens
- NAR Resources to Help You Connect With Consumers
- Build Your Business and Brand With Video
- Use Social Media to Get Results
- Getting Started in Social Media
Also, our colleagues at REALTOR® University have a Webinar Summit planned for Tuesday, May 24. They’ll be bringing NAR members six webinars for just $19.99, with some discounts available. Here’s the lineup for that event:
- 11 a.m. – The Top 5 Tech Trends and Tools Reshaping the Real Estate Industry, Amy Chorew
- 12 p.m. – Shift: It’s More than Just Social Media … (for brokers, managers, and marketing directors), Kathi King
- 1 p.m. – Five Simple Steps to Time Management and Organization, Rich Levin
- 2 p.m. – How to Dominate Your Market With the Power of Video, Michael Krisa
- 3 p.m. – How 7 Agents Are Using the Power of Facebook to Get Results, Stacey Harmon
- 4 p.m. – Get the Listing … Priced RIGHT! Brad Korn
Get more information and register for the Webinar Summit.