By Brian Summerfield, Online Editor, REALTOR® Magazine
REALTOR® Magazine’s editors are in Washington, D.C., this week for the 2011 Midyear Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo. Here’s a high-level look at some of what we’ll be covering here at Speaking of Real Estate:
- An examination of the priorities and performance of Congress.
- Proposals to reform government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- How to keep mortgage capital flowing.
- The REALTOR® Party Political Survival Initiative.
- The economic outlook for residential and commercial real estate.
Be sure to check in to this blog and check out our Daily News to get the latest reports and analyses coming out of Washington this week. And don’t forget to visit Midyear Live, which brings you a members-eye-view of this event.