John DeSouza, president of Cressy & Everett Real Estate, a brokerage with more than 190 sales associates in 10 offices in Indiana and Michigan, will talk about how his company combines traditional and digital marketing methods to win listings and be a regional leader in a webinar his company is sponsoring on Tuesday, Oct. 4, at 11 a.m. Pacific time.
DeSouza will be joined by Mark Tepper of Matterport, a Silicon Valley 3D and virtual reality company. They’ll talk about how the brokerage combines traditional marketing with new digital tools in its marketing to stay ahead of the competition. Among the topics covered:
- Strategies for selling homes faster
- Digital vs. traditional marketing
- New tools to help your agents win listings
- How to attract and retain top agents
- Emerging trends in real estate
- The future of 3D and virtual reality
REALTOR® Magazine is promoting the webinar but has not participated in the development of the content.
- Date: Tuesday, Oct. 4
- Time: 11 a.m., Pacific time
- Cost: Free